With the sight of bringing the significant addition in the improvement of the settings for business and industries at Gandaki Province, Pokhara Research Centre is currently escorting on qualitative research on ‘Province Industrial Enterprise Act 2019, Gandaki Province’. After the completion of the research, PRC also will be publishing the ‘policy brief’ focusing on the policy issues and reform agendas of the passed Act. The act was reviewed thoroughly for the purpose of this policy brief. However, both the primary and secondary data collection, surveys, key informant interviews, and consultative meetings with stakeholders are going on. Along with the identification of the policy issues that need to be improved, the policy brief also seeks to provide research-based, possible policy suggestions to the relevant authorities to address them.
- Overseeing Gandaki Province Budget: A Primer
- Access to Agriculture Credit for Farmers: Serious issue in PMC
- Bothering Responsibility: Unraveling the Bottleneck in Tourism Licensing Process
- गण्डकी प्रदेशको वनलाई नियमन र व्यवस्थापन गर्न बनेको विधेयकको अध्ययन तथा राय प्रतिवेदन
- Navigating Gandaki’s Private Firm Registration Act
Latest TweetsNo tweets available or bad configuration...
October 11, 2023