Nepal has long been committed to the principles of proportionality, inclusivity, and participation. These values are reflected in its laws and regulations, which seek to ensure economic equality and social justice. By guaranteeing equal access to business activities for all, irrespective of their backgrounds, we can create a diverse, inclusive,
- सुशासनमा जनप्रतिनिधिको भूमिका र महिला नेतृत्व
- Overseeing Gandaki Province Budget: A Primer
- Access to Agriculture Credit for Farmers: Serious issue in PMC
- Bothering Responsibility: Unraveling the Bottleneck in Tourism Licensing Process
- गण्डकी प्रदेशको वनलाई नियमन र व्यवस्थापन गर्न बनेको विधेयकको अध्ययन तथा राय प्रतिवेदन
Latest TweetsNo tweets available or bad configuration...
January 28, 2024