Nepal has long been committed to the principles of proportionality, inclusivity, and participation. These values are reflected in its laws and regulations, which seek to ensure economic equality and social justice. By guaranteeing equal access to business activities for all, irrespective of their backgrounds, we can create a diverse, inclusive,
- Access to Agriculture Credit for Farmers: Serious issue in PMC
- Bothering Responsibility: Unraveling the Bottleneck in Tourism Licensing Process
- गण्डकी प्रदेशको वनलाई नियमन र व्यवस्थापन गर्न बनेको विधेयकको अध्ययन तथा राय प्रतिवेदन
- Navigating Gandaki’s Private Firm Registration Act
- गण्डकी प्रदेशमा सवारी साधन कर
Latest TweetsNo tweets available or bad configuration...
September 15, 2023