Private firms serve as the means through which individuals engaging in business, trade, and industry safeguards their economic rights, access financing, make secure self- investments, and participate in market competition. Although the primary objective of private firms is to generate profits, owners seek legal recognition through registration and periodic renewal
- सुशासनमा जनप्रतिनिधिको भूमिका र महिला नेतृत्व
- Overseeing Gandaki Province Budget: A Primer
- Access to Agriculture Credit for Farmers: Serious issue in PMC
- Bothering Responsibility: Unraveling the Bottleneck in Tourism Licensing Process
- गण्डकी प्रदेशको वनलाई नियमन र व्यवस्थापन गर्न बनेको विधेयकको अध्ययन तथा राय प्रतिवेदन
Latest TweetsNo tweets available or bad configuration...
January 28, 2024